SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE is an action-adventure video game developed by FromSoftware and published by Activision. Directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki, it released on March 22, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows.
Set in the closing years of the Sengoku period, SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE depicts a withered, yet vivid world spawned from a reinterpretation of Japanese-inspired aesthetic, where the battle unfolds for a solitary shinobi, bound by the code to protect his master.
We are an encyclopedia run and maintained by people just like you! Created by fans, for fans, the Sekiro Wiki is dedicated to creating a comprehensive and informative resource about all things Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
You are encouraged to join the Wiki Discord where contributors of the Wiki have a better line of communication.
2022/01/20 21:35- -
- Wccftech’s Most Anticipated RPGs of 2022 – One Ring and a Field of Stars Wccftech...
2022/01/20 16:59- -
- Steam Deck Verified games now include Hollow Knight, Psychonauts 2, Sekiro, and more Gamesradar...
2022/01/20 16:00- -
- Sekiro: Every Ending Explained Collider...
2022/01/20 15:12- -
- Here are the big Activision Blizzard games that could be coming to Xbox Game Pass VG247...
2022/01/20 12:02- -
- The Only Way To Speedrun Deltarune Chapter 2 Is With The "Lesbian Skip" TheGamer...