SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE is an action-adventure video game developed by FromSoftware and published by Activision. Directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki, it released on March 22, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows.
Set in the closing years of the Sengoku period, SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE depicts a withered, yet vivid world spawned from a reinterpretation of Japanese-inspired aesthetic, where the battle unfolds for a solitary shinobi, bound by the code to protect his master.
We are an encyclopedia run and maintained by people just like you! Created by fans, for fans, the Sekiro Wiki is dedicated to creating a comprehensive and informative resource about all things Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
You are encouraged to join the Wiki Discord where contributors of the Wiki have a better line of communication.
2021/10/19 15:55- -
- ‘Elden Ring’ release date delay, beta, gameplay, difficulty, bosses and more NME...
2021/10/18 21:26- -
- Bloodborne's PC Port Has Already Finished Development, Leaker Claims Screen Rant...
2021/10/18 19:00- -
- Elden Ring Is Classic FromSoftware In The Best Possible Way TheGamer...
2021/10/16 20:45- -
- Most Anticipated RPGs Coming In 2022 TheGamer...
2021/10/14 03:25- -
- Elden Ring rated in Australia, proving that it still exists PC Gamer...