SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE is an action-adventure video game developed by FromSoftware and published by Activision. Directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki, it released on March 22, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows.
Set in the closing years of the Sengoku period, SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE depicts a withered, yet vivid world spawned from a reinterpretation of Japanese-inspired aesthetic, where the battle unfolds for a solitary shinobi, bound by the code to protect his master.
We are an encyclopedia run and maintained by people just like you! Created by fans, for fans, the Sekiro Wiki is dedicated to creating a comprehensive and informative resource about all things Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
You are encouraged to join the Wiki Discord where contributors of the Wiki have a better line of communication.
2021/06/19 18:45- -
- Ninja Gaiden: 10 Hilarious Memes That Will Even Make Ryu Laugh GameRant...
2021/06/19 13:50- -
- The Bloodborne 2 Velvet Vail Rumour Is False | TheGamer TheGamer...
2021/06/18 19:15- -
- Ghost of Tsushima Fans Should Look Forward to Trek to Yomi | CBR CBR - Comic Book Resources...
2021/06/18 13:11- -
- 5 Soulslike Games That Are More Like Bloodborne Than Dark Souls GameRant...
2021/06/18 07:48- -
- Halo: Infinite and Breath of the Wild 2 feature on this week's Totally Rated show T3...