SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE is an action-adventure video game developed by FromSoftware and published by Activision. Directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki, it released on March 22, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows.
Set in the closing years of the Sengoku period, SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE depicts a withered, yet vivid world spawned from a reinterpretation of Japanese-inspired aesthetic, where the battle unfolds for a solitary shinobi, bound by the code to protect his master.
We are an encyclopedia run and maintained by people just like you! Created by fans, for fans, the Sekiro Wiki is dedicated to creating a comprehensive and informative resource about all things Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
You are encouraged to join the Wiki Discord where contributors of the Wiki have a better line of communication.
2022/05/16 13:19- -
- John Romero, FPS pioneer and 'Doom' creator, is publishing a memoir Input...
2022/05/16 09:50- -
- 'Elden Ring' hides From Software's best lore behind its most formulaic set up NME...
2022/05/15 10:46- -
- Players' favourite Elden Ring boss, character revealed in survey PCGamesN...
2022/05/14 23:45- -
- FromSoftware Soulsborne Game Tier List GameRant...
2022/05/14 19:31- -
- How To Defeat Ancient Dragon Lansseax In Elden Ring TheGamer...