Assassins, or "rats" as the Tengu of Ashina describes them are small, stunted but agile enemies wearing large hats.
First encountered in the prologue, under the bridge above the Secret Passage, scavenging.
Five found in the courtyard and on its roofs in the Temple Grounds of Senpou Temple.
Behaviour and Tactics
- Poison Dart: shoots a Poison dart at Wolf that fills up one third of the Poison status effect bar.
- Poison Splash: empties a satchel of poison in front of himself in a pool that remains in the area.
- Evasive Spin: spins in the air to the side.
- Evasive Somersault: rolls to either side, evading attacks.
- Jumping Stab: jumps towards his target with a stab.
- Chasing Slice: moves to the side with a wide slash.
- Chasing Stab: moves forward swiftly with a stab of his dagger.
- Slash: slices with his dagger horizontally, sometimes twice.
- Jumping Uppercut: jumps up, slashing his dagger upwards.
- Perilous Grab: jumps up then attempts to catch Wolf. If it connects, he jumps at Wolf and twists his head back, dealing a great amount of damage.
|+48-90 Skill Experience||33-48|
|Gachiin's Sugar |